Label Cloud

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Welcome

Hello, I'm aj00200, a computer programmer from Kaukauna, WI. I'm making a blog that I will hopefully have enough content to update it with regularly.

I have a few projects going on, like BBot the IRC Bot, my website, and Sniper 3D. I have a bunch of other projects that I am also working on and may eventually finish.

As my first post, I will tell you a little bit about me. I know programming languages like Python, Javascript, PHP, and I'm working on C++. I also enjoy things such as Linux (currently running Ubuntu 9.10 and Debian Lenny), composing, remixing, and chatting on IRC networks. Make sure to checkout #beat-masters on irc.fossnet.info.

Also, I am the official web developer of the Hero of Wiek project on Github.

No comments:

Post a Comment