Label Cloud

Friday, July 9, 2010

BBot and Blacklists

BBot, my IRC bot, is going well. I am currently working on the mathbot() module which will allow calculation of just about any python math statement including things like pi, mod (% in python), floor, ceiling and so on. I was just about to test this module out when my IP was added to the Tor proxy blacklist which the efnetrbl coppies. I will not link to them. They don't deserve the page-rank from google.
I have contacted both the blacklists and asked for my removal, but neither of them has complied and it has been over 13 hours. Meanwhile I am baned at my favorite IRC network, irc.fossnet.info as well as freenode and efnet not to mention everyone else who uses this blacklist. I tried resetting my IP overnight by unplugging my router, but no luck their either.

No comments:

Post a Comment